#GCBP2022 Abstract Submission Guidelines
Please follow the below-mentioned guidelines for abstracts to qualify for presentation at 4th GCBP, New Delhi
- Only registered delegates will be allowed to present the poster.
- Maximum 2 E-posters are permissible per delegate.
- The abstract for the poster needs to be structured (background, aims, methods, results and conclusion) and within 250 words
- The presenting author will be the contact person for all the correspondence about the presentation.
- All abstracts are to be submitted in English, Times New Roman font.
- All abstracts must be submitted via the conference website ONLY.
- The title should be short and concise & must not be written in capital letters
- You may use standard abbreviations; however, mention unusual abbreviations in brackets after the full word, when it appears for the first time.
- Use numerals to indicate numbers, except at the beginning of a sentence.
- Last date for submission of Abstracts is 31st July 2022
- All submissions will be acknowledged by email only. So, please provide your current working Email ID along with your Mobile number
- The Organizing Committee shall not be responsible if you do not receive any response due to the wrong email ids provided
- The abstract should not contain broad statements like "The results will be discussed"
- Conference participation certificates will be handed over to delegates only or sent on registered email ID only.