#GCBP2022 Terms & Conditons
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully as they apply to your use of this Website www.gcbpindia.com. If you do not accept the terms and conditions outlined below, please do not continue to use the Website.
Medisquire may revise these Terms and Conditions at any time by updating this page and without prior notice.
- The design and format contained on the Website are the property of Medisquire and are protected by copyright, trademark and other proprietary rights.
- Any information, document or other material made available at the Website is without any warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to the warranties of completeness, accuracy, fitness or non-infringement.
- Medisquire and its sponsor companies disclaim any liability and is not liable to any person for any direct, indirect or consequential damages caused by errors or omissions, whether negligent or otherwise, in any information, document or other material provided or available within the Website.
- From time to time, you will be asked to submit personal information about yourself e.g name and email address in order to receive or use services on our Website. Such services include newsletters and claim submission.
- By entering your details, you enable us to provide the services requested. When you supply information we will treat it in accordance with this policy.
- In general, any information provided to us, will only be used by ourselves, our agents and service providers. Your information will be disclosed where we are obliged by law.
- Medisquire or its sponsors do not hold any responsibility towards the treatment decisions taken by you based on the information available on our Website, this Website is just a service to keep you updated on latest information as made available on the internet on academic resource websites.
- Medisquire does not act as any kind of subscription agent nor does sell any content through this Website
- All disputes related to the Website will be settled under Mumbai Jurisdiction only